- Ship within 12 hours after payment
- Worldwide 7-15 Working days
- Fast refund, 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Buy More Get More Discount
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
During those intense Summer days, when the heat just gets to you, don’t you just wish that you could enjoy the outdoors without being drenched in sweat?
- Evaporative cooling is remarkably energy and water efficient
- Misters are easy to install and operate.
- The misting system can be winterized if needed, similarly to drip irrigation or other garden watering system, and because the actual water lines are generally made from poly tubing or PVC the system can last you a long time with proper maintenance.
- Your misting system can double as a watering system, helping to keep your plants lush and green.
- The most important benefit of a mister is that it allows you to enjoy your outdoor space regardless of how hot it is.
- If you love spending time outdoors, a misting system is the best way to continue to do so even when temperatures soar.
- A misting pump isn’t required here, it reduces the money spent on additional and maintenance costs.
With concerns about energy use, water consumption, and climate change, more and more people are looking for better and more efficient ways of cooling off during scorching hot days.
All you need is an effective cooling system. One option that’s gaining popularity is the outdoor misting system.
If you’ve ever been to an amusement park during the summer or visited warmer climates, you’ve probably encountered a misting system at some point. In parks, open-air shopping malls, and other crowded public locations, these usually take the form of large towers that spray mist across passing crowds. Restaurants and lounges with patio seating tend to use overhead misters that can be easily hidden among plants or behind structural elements.
This Garden Patio Misting Cooling System Kit is generally what homeowners choose when looking to install one on their patio or deck or in a greenhouse. While installing a misting system isn’t complicated and most experienced DIY’ers can complete it in a weekend, it does require a significant amount of planning to ensure you’re maximizing the efficiency of your system and getting the most benefit from the cooling effects.
- All Fittings are quick to slip type, easy installation
- No power required, Water tap power is OK
- Connect the Faucet adapter to the water tap.
- Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 1 minute to purge the system and remove any impurities.
- Screw the misting nozzles to the Tee fittings, except the last one on the end plug.
- Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 2 minutes to ensure that the system is fully purged.
- Turn the water off and install the last nozzle into the fitting with the end plug.
- Fix the misting line by the saddle clamps provided.
- Turn on the tap slightly until jets are working, enjoy the cooling misting system.
- Periodically remove the misting nozzles, and follow steps 2-5 to clean out the misting system.
- Material: brass body with stainless steel orifice
- Orifice: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm
- Working pressure: 2-30 Bar
- Thread size: 10-24UNC
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!